Friday, June 27, 2014

The Awesome Ladies Project


I've been meaning to join in since I first saw this one posted. It happens on the last Friday night of every month. It just so happens that tonight is the night.It's the Awesome Ladies Project. SO what exactly is it? You pick a project that makes you feel awesome. You share photos of the project while you work on it with the hashtag #awesomeladiesproject on your favorite social media. You can even link up with the founder of the project, Kristin, on her website. It's just that easy.

So what's on the agenda for me tonight. Well, currently, I am pretty excited about the Fourth of July. I have pulled out some older photos of my son when he was little enjoying some backyard fireworks. I have got my JBS Mercantile July kits all ready to go. I haven't scrapped much recently and I feel like I deserve a night of memory keeping. What about you? Will you be joining us?


No comments:

Post a Comment