Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Get It Scrapped: Highly Saturated Color

I love bold color. I never thought I would love highly saturated shades or neon as much as I do. Collecting them in my stash is one thing. Using them another. Today, Get It Scrapped is featuring an article with tips for using highly saturated colors on your layouts.

One Day Adventure by Christy Strickler |Supplies Patterned Paper, Flair: Amy Tangerine; Letters: Basic Grey, Amy Tangerine; Jewels: Hero Arts

I have a lot of this bright yellow in my stash. It happens to be one of  my least favorite colors. Pairing it with the orange allowed me to contrast with the blue of the kid's t-shirts. I love how the photo pops and how the energy of the colors hints at the wonderful day we had an Epcot.




Do you like to use saturated colors on your layouts?






Supply Options



Additional Resources















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment