Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Project Life: Fireworks

It's getting close to Independence day. I always adore the fire works. It occurred to me that I had yet to share the fireworks photos from New Year's Eve. I actually completed most of my January pages some time ago. I saved the fireworks photos for last. I have a hard time deciding which ones to use. I always love so many of my shots and I have gotten better at capturing them over the years. This year, I chose to print smaller photos and to fit them into a pocket style scrapbook page.

I printed all of the photos onto 4x6 pieces of photo paper. Some I cut down to fit the smaller 3x4 pockets. Some photos I left as 4x6. I then used a piece of very thin washi tape to divide them. I love how the washi tape delineates the photos while allowing me to work with a larger size pocket.

I used a vintage postcard along with some Project Life 3x4 cards to fill the extra pockets and house journaling.









I really like how the pocket pages accommodate so many of my photos. I plan to use them with this year's fireworks display as well.

Supply Options



No comments:

Post a Comment