Monday, September 17, 2012

Easy Scrapbook Pages: Stitch

This page started with a happy accident. I inadvertently printed the photo to 8 1/2 x 11. At first I was annoyed. I print photos at home. I have to special order my printer ink as local shops don't carry it. So I really hate to reprint a photo if I don't have to. I decided to work with the larger size.
Stitch by Christy Strickler Supplies Patterned Paper: My Little Shoebox; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Chipboard: Love Elsie; Buttons: Basic Grey; Transparency/Overlay: Fancy Pants; Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye; Other: cardstock

I based the color palette around Stitch. I chose a flocked transparency. It reminded me of the fuzzy costume and the patterns are reminiscent of Hawaii. The page was done in a snap. It's a simple design. you can check out the steps to make a page like this one at Easy Scrapbook Pages from Get It Scrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment