Tuesday, September 4, 2012

American History

Songs are a wonderful source of inspiration.Today's inspiration piece at the Scrapbook News and Review blog features the song "School Days" by Chuck Berry. This layout is my interpretation. I hope you will pop on over to the blog to see the projects that our creative team shared.

IMG_3898.JPG

American History by Christy Strickler Supplies Cardstock: Bazzil;Patterned Paper: Jenni Bowlin; Alphas: Colorbok; Sticker: October Afternoon; Wood shapes: Pink Paislee; Chripboard: Crate Paper; Other: Twist tie, button
My Son is homeschooled.This means he takes classes on-line.Sometimes this includes summer camp. This year, he took a short three day camp which reviewed the events of the Revolutionary war. I decided I wanted mix a traditional,vintage look with a fun vibe,so I turned to a  JBS Mercantile kit. I loved the traditional feel of the red and white floral paper. The stars and font of the title keep the page a little more fun than vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment