Monday, March 23, 2015

Scrapbook Challenges: How Do You Do Sketch #433

March is quickly coming to a close but there is still time to play along with the monthly challenges at SBC. In fact, another Scrapbook Challenges sketch released today with more inspiration from the SBC Sketch Crew.  This sketch required a bit of thinking on my part. It originally called for a 6x6 photo. Since I choose to print my photos at home, I could have easily made a photo that size. Instead though, I opted to go another route.

Hello, How Do You Do by Christy Strickler |Supplies CardStock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper Cocoa Daisy, Letters: Freckled Fawn; Wood Veneer: Two Peas in a Bucket; Ink:Tsukineko; Die Cuts: Simple Stories; Stickers: Crate Paper; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye;Journal Card: Project Life; Other: Seqins; Based on Scrapbook Chalenges Sketch #433









Instead of a 6x6 photo, I substituted a pre-cut 6x6 piece of patterned paper. I then used the two 3x4 photos almost as directed. These photos are not high quality and present themselves best in a smaller size. This sketch allows me to use them in a new and unique configuration. I did have one major challenge with this sketch design. I had a lot of open space around the title. I added confetti, sequins and die cuts to fill the space and provide a diagonal flow through the layout.

There is still time to play along with Scrapbook Challenges. You have until 11:59 PST, March 31st to share your take on Sketch #433, as well as the other March Challenges.

Supply Options

Most Supplies are from the March Cocoa Daisy kits. ( I am not an affiliate but I do subscribe to their kits.)


2 comments:

  1. when I read your title i thought of the song by Johnny Cash ~ My name is Sue now your going to die :):) ha. ha. Do you know the sone? Great LO. Love the title!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vaguely recall that song. LOL. Guess I better go look up the lyrics.

      Delete