Friday, March 6, 2015

LOAD215: the Last Progress Report

I had a wonderful month full of creativity thanks to my participation in Layout a Day 215. I am still riding that wave of creative energy and have so many plans for sharing with you on the MSE website and blog throughout the month of March. I made a total of 35 pages and 1 home decor project during February. Some days, I was making two pages a day to keep up with my design team obligations. I didn't post all of those pages to the LOAD flickr gallery since several of the pages have yet to be released. No worries. You will see those sometime soon.

 I am happy to say that I didn't skimp on design or product use while making my LOAD pages this year. I feel I have come a long way in my process and know how to use my tools and products effectively to tell my stories. Sure, there was some quick decision making, but I have no regrets about anything I made.

Partway through February, I realized I had just a few pages left for my Janaury 2015 Project Life spreads. I decided to go ahead and finish one per day.














I am really enjoying the collage templates from Traci Reed Designs. They make my PL pages go so fast. I am liking the layout of my photos so much better now.















Throughout February, I continued on in my efforts to document Boo as a kitten. I took a ton of kitten photos but I did manage to make a dent in them.















I also managed to make a huge dent in my January and February Cocoa Daisy kits. I used up scraps and now have just a few sheets of paper left.
















I not only managed to document a lot of stories during LOAD this year, I also manged to use a lot of my saved inspiration pieces and supplies. I count my LOAD215 experience a success. I am looking forward to participating in the next layout a day challenge!

Additional Resources

LOAD215 Week One Progress report

LOAD215 Progress Report 2


LOAD215 Progress Report 3





1 comment:

  1. Wow, these pages are great! I am impressed you've been able to create so many involved pages in one month! :)
    Your fireworks photos are lovely.. and I love that handsome kitty in bed. :)

    ReplyDelete