Friday, April 12, 2013

Tales of a Craft Class Junkie: April 2013 update

It's been a little while since I have written one of these posts. To be honest, I haven't been keeping up with classes. I participated in LOAD during February which occupied quite a bit of my time. I did do a few class related layouts, but not much. Life is settling down a little for me again, which means it's a good time to learn something new!

I've taken classes from Christy Butters before. She has a great mixed media style that translates well across many mediums. I am excited to paricipate in another of her classes. I have been dabbling in art journaling off and on. So I expect to learn a some new things I can use for both art journaling and scrapbooking. You can still join in on Creating an Art Journal page: Leave your mark.





I will be updating my tales of a craft class junkie post throughout the weekend. I am, after all, addicted to craft classes. Meanwhile, maybe I will see you in class!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment