Sunday, April 14, 2013

The April Issue- Scrapbook News and Review Magazine



It's publication day for Scrapbook News and Review magazine.It's hot off the press and I've been flipping through the issue, deciding which new techniques to try out and adding some new supplies to my wishlist after reading some product reviews. I think I may give inchies a try again after seeing the fabulous work of my fellow staffers.

I shared a few tutorials myself.  They include some of my on-going series: A Beginner's Guide to Stamp Carving, The Hybrid Experiment and The Color Palette Process. I am always excited to see my work in the magazine and know that I am sharing new things with all of you.

Now, do I dress some chipboard or create some homemade faux bois? Off to create...





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: