Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Two Good Things on Tuesday




TheBigSlide.CS399x400.jpg
Tuesday's are usually good days for me. This fall, it means sitting in my PJ's, listening to my son in his on-line classes while I scrapbook. He loves taking classes in his PJ's too. It's one of the great things about homeschooling! The other good thing is that every Tuesday there is an inspiration piece from Pinterest over at the Scrapbook News and Review Blog. Today, I have a layout of my own to share.


The Big Slide by Christy Strickler Supplies Cardstock: Colorbok; Alphas: Karen Foster; Mist: Tattered Angels; Water Color Crayon: Faber Castell; Other: medical tape

I think there are a few things I might still do to give the layout a more finished look. Overall, It was fun to create so artistically.









You might not recognize it since it's been so long, however, I teased you with a photo of this project a few months back. I was inspired by Van Gogh when I created this. I am glad the reveal date has finally come and I could share my layout with you!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment