Thursday, October 18, 2012

Teaser Thursday- 10-18 edition



It's another Thursday! Which means it's almost Friday. Which means the weekend is almost here! Sort of a tease in and of itself. The weekend is so close and yet, another day away.

 I thought that today I would share a bit of the right now. At this moment, I am working on one of several tutorials for Scrapbook News and Review magazine. I have the layouts finished and just need to finish writing the tutorial. It's for the November issue! Both the magazine issue and the tutorial are friendly on the budget. Yes... this tutorial will have you stretching one supply to make two layouts.

Meanwhile, if you want to see a full project reveal, check out my fellow staffer's Prize ribbon card. Candace sure created a winner!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment