It's October and I can't help but think of Fall and Halloween. So I am going to post 10 things about this month that I want to do and that I look forward too.
1. Nineteen years ago I started dating my husband. Every October we reminisce about those days, so long ago, yet so very fresh and new in our minds. I am thinking I should make another layout for our wedding and honeymoon album. It's still a work in progress even after all this time.
2. 31 days of Horror Movies. My son and I love watching them. No, he doesn't get nightmares. I love having a DVR and watching all the classics with him that are showing this month.
4. Fall video games. This year, Hubby is playing Dishonored and I love to watch and scrapbook while he plays. It's like watching a movie but helping decide how the plot goes.
5. Carving a pumpkin and roasting the seeds. Sometimes it's a challenge to find a pumpkin where I live. they have to be shipped onto the island. Crossing my fingers we can find one.
6. pumpkin flavored coffee. I have been enjoying this for over a week now. I should have bought 2 more boxes though. Note to self for next year.
7. Baking pumpkin bread. I do this every year but I think I should maybe add some new recipes to the mix. I adore pumpkin flavored baked goods.
8. Making spider web cookies with my son. My mom gave me the recipe when he was a toddler. We try to make them every year.
9.Cooler weather. Still not here yet, but I hope to open my windows soon and turn off the AC.
10.Halloween. This year, I am hoping to make it extra special for my son as he is nearing the age in which the magic starts to fade.
What are your ten things? Share with everyone over at Shimelle's blog.