Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Welcome July

When I first started scrapbooking, I relied heavily upon sketches. Sketches gave me a working idea of design principles. I learned to adapt the sketch to fit my project while still keeping the fundamentals of the sketch intact. I still enjoy a good sketch today. They are a wonderful form of creative exercise. One of my main sources for sketches are Page Maps. I am extremely thrilled to be a guest designer for Page Maps this month.

For the month of July, JBS Mercantile has teamed up with Page Maps. The inspiration is phenomenal and not to be missed.

The July JBS Mercantile kits are a blend of summer whimsy and patriotic spirit.I loved the flamingo paper and knew the exact photos I wanted to use with it. To add a tropical feel to my layout, I procured a few of the flowers from the June kits.I also used up some of the ready made banners( also from the June Kits).









Last month, I had so much to share. It looks like this month will be no different. How about you? How is your month shaping up? Are you feeling creative?

Supply Options


3 comments:

  1. Love this page! I really like flamingos - in their natural habitat, not cast in plastic on Maine lawns, LOL - and the color is a favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. Love the papers:):) ~ So cool you got a land camera. They set up so nice and look gorgeous for display. How you going to get yours to work? Can you still get film and solution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab - love it. The last few weeks have been a bit of a dry spell for me; but I'm hoping this weekend will end that.

    ReplyDelete