Sunday, March 16, 2014

JBS Mercantile Mid Month Release- March 2014

I can't believe we are already half way through the month! I guess that's about right. I have a little over half of my kits left. I was super excited about the CHA releases in this month's kits which contained some of  the Jenni Bowlin releases and some Studio Calico selections.

Made with the March  JBS Mercantle Main Kit, Artisian kit and Mini Album Kit.
I fell in love with these transparencies. I love how they look against the bold red background. I cut one of the transparencies apart and created a burst pattern. This is a photo of my son at preschool gradutation.

The photo really doesn't do these letters justice. I used Ranger Distress ink in Concord Grape on the white thickers. It's my goal to slip some purple in here and there to match this year's Pantone color choice. The glitter thickers look so dull here but in real life, they have quite a bit of sparkle.



I adored this pocket watch from the Artisian kit. I added the chipboard clock and the twine. It's super easy to add it to your layout with zip dry.











Today is the last day of a lovely staycation with my family. I am sitting her pondering a Project Life page to document our time off together. That should put a bigger dent into this month's kits! How are you using your JBS Mercantile March kits? Share with us over in the JBS Mercantile Gallery.

If you are excited about the new releases, mark the date on your calendar. We'll be having a live crop event to celebrate.





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright Red background and the transparency, Christy! Such a cute page!

    ReplyDelete