Monday, September 23, 2013

JBS Mercantile: 4x6 Photo Love








There is that moment when you open a new kit and know just what you want to use it for. I had one of those moments when I opened the September JBS Mercantile kits. I spied a tiny card which read Itty Bitty One. I know most people might think of baby photos but my first thought was of my cat, Jujubee. She'll be two years old soon but still weighs in at a teeny tiny eight pounds.


This meant that the Fragile sign ephemera was a perfect kit too. Though I must admit that Jujubee is more tough than fragile (and a bit of a mischief maker). She is also pretty awesome about posing for photos.

I created this layout along with several pocket pages for a quick tips article for the JBS Mercantile blog. If you love 4x6 photos then you might want to check it out.

The kits are going fast. Some are sold out already. You can grab them here while supplies last.





Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Love the card for this layout Christy!! And those pops of Red are so pretty against the bright Blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout, Christy! Those colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete