Friday, September 6, 2013

Weekend Update: A BIG Announcement

You might have noticed a few changes around here. Earlier this summer, I talked about my plans to create my own website. I have been working to make it happen and am very pleased to announce that MyScrapbookEvolution.com launched today!

I have been writing articles for about a year and a half now.It's really an enjoyable process for me. I  wanted a place in which I could share some of those articles with all of you. My goal with the website was to create a space in which you could easily find resources such as color palettes, sketches and tutorials along with product reviews. Those will now all be within one spot.

I have integrated this blog within my website. Don't worry. You won't need to do anything about updating your feed readers or bookmarks. This blog is here to stay. It will be a source of inspiration which will include my endeavors with Project Life and my creative work with Get It Scrapped and JBS Mercantile.

I have begun to publish articles on the website and will do so throughout each month. There are just a few to start with, but I am really looking forward to sharing more with you. I'll give you a heads up of the articles I publish within these weekend updates.

My second big announcement involves a class. That's right! I am now an Instructor with the Art Studio at Scrapbook News and Review.  My very first class launched today. It's called For the Boys. In this class, I share how easy it is to add meaning to layouts about the boys in your life. I don't shy away from the so-called girly supplies. If it works for my story and I love the products, I see no reason why you can't use them on your layouts. You will learn how you can too as you get a peek into my process.

If you do decided to join me in class, you are welcome to save this image to the left for use in your blog sidebar.



There are many new things still to come. Stay tuned. I have more classes in the works which will be making their appearance later this Fall.

I want to  close by saying thank you to all of my friends and blog readers. I really appreciate that you take the time to stop by and read my blog. Thank you to Debbie Hodge, Amy Kingsford and the Get It Scrapped team for the wonderful advice and encouragement. Thank you to Kate Koch and the Scrapbook News and Review Team for the opportunities and advice. Most of all, a big thank you to my husband and son for their support. I wouldn't be making this announcement today if it were not for all of you!



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Christy! On your website, your new teaching gig, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of your good news Christy!! Heading over to check out your website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Christy! So happy for you. Can't wait to read some of your articles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome!!! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete