1. a Coharu Label maker. It prints on washi tape and it looks cute.
2. I have been wanting to try printmaking for awhile now.
3. I have heard good things about the Pitt pens and want to try some.
4. some type of airbrush system for pens and markers would work nicely with stencils.
5. I would like to learn more ways to use gelatos and perhaps aquire more of them.
6. I would like to add more embossing folders to my collection. The ones from 10 second studio are very unique.
7. Snow cap mixative sounds intriguing to me
8. I am not sure if the Tim Holtz stamp binder would be the key. I just know I want to find a better way to organize and store my stamps.
9. I adore these little wood veneer shapes. I have some but want more!
10. Inktense pencils and perhaps some pan pastels too. I really want to explore more mixed media techniques in 2013.
While a little bit of newer paper did make it's way into my supplies, I limited my paper purchases to pnly things I loved during 2012 and managed to add some new tools and techniques instead. I hope to do the same for 2013.