Sunday, July 29, 2012

Two Photo Scrapbook Pages

I was reading a recent article at Get it Scrapped about composing pages with two photographs. I decided that I wanted to share a two photo page layout on my blog, so I set about going through some past layouts to find just the right one. Doing so was quite an interesting journey. I have never counted the number of photos I tend to scrap with on each page. Now here I was doing just that. I learned a lot about how I tend to compose my pages and the number of photographs I like to use. It's yet one more way of learning about my creative self. I invite you to do the same. It's a simple step and even if you use sketches, going back through your pages will teach you a little bit about your own design preferences.

And yes, I did find a page to share with you:
Cardstock: Colorbok, Patterned paper: October Afternoon; buttons: Basic Grey
Mist: Tattered Angels; Stickers: ATD, Recollections and October Afternoon
die cut: Sassafrass; Other: ribbon, transparencies, jewels, DMC FLoss, Glossy Accents
Page Maps sketch
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment