Monday, July 2, 2012

Right now...

I am working on a variety of projects this week.

 Recently, I was promoted to the role of Front Page and Blog Coordinator at SNR magazine. I am really excited about it. My first post went live yesterday and today I posted tips for creating a themed Patriotic kit. Over the next few days, there will be a tutorial and lots of patriotic inspiration from the staff of SNR mag. I hope you will go check it out!

I am also currently working on layouts for Scrapbook News and Review and for Get it Scrapped. Being on creative teams is  a lot of work  However, it's very rewarding. I am getting a ton of photos on pages.

I am taking a few classes too. Over at Get it Scrapped, I continue to learn more about design through the Masterful Scrapbook Design course. I am also taking some Doodle and hand lettering classes through creative passions. I keep looking back to my beginning days when I used my pens a little more. I think this will be a great way to go both creatively and budget wise. Meanwhile, I am waiting for a few classes to start at SNR's Art Studio. So far, I am signed up for Modeling paste. I have my place saved for the Gesso class, as well as for the classes on encaustics and Diving into Distress inks. I think I signed up for too many classes. LOL It was really hard to pick just one though!

In my craft space, I need to continue to organize and clean. It's a challenge given that I have so much I need to create at the same time. This week, my goal is to try to do at least one thing. I think that one thing shall be button organization. After a year, I have finally restocked my BG buttons and I need to sort them and put them away.

Stay tuned for further project postings. I have a lot to share. I just have to find time to blog about it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you sure are busy! Good luck with it all! I'm looking forward to seeing all your work. :)

    ReplyDelete