Friday, March 29, 2013

The Right Stuff



I have a ton of paper and supplies. Sometimes though, I just don't have the right materials. When this happens, I turn to my pens, inks and stencils.

Pose for the Camera by Christy Strickler Supplies| Cardstock: Colorbok; Stencils/ Mask: Tattered Angels, Creative Memories, unknown; Photo Strip: Time Holtz; Modeling Paste: Liquitex; Mist: Tattered Angels; Marker: Bic Mark-it; Tape: Target; Other: Sticker, Glossy Accents; as seen in Scrapbook News and Review magazine





You can doodle but if you are't confident in your drawing abilities then you can use masks or stencils to trace images.The flourishes seen here are a Tattered Angels mask that I traced. The key to varying the image is to rotate it and allow parts to hang off the page.


The next time you don't have the perfect paper for your background, get creative and make one of your own to match your photos.




Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: