Saturday, May 9, 2015

Scrapbook Challenges: FlashBack to Older Sketches

In February, I successfully completed the Layout a Day Challenge. In a large part, that was due to my use of sketches. Once again, I am attempting to complete another one. Crazy? Maybe. I had a great start out to the month on iNSD, but other things captured my attention( like website maintenance and writing blog posts). Power outages cramped my style a bit this week as well. Currently, I have four completed layouts for the month. It's not too late for me to pick up the pace. It's also time to break out a little extra inspiration.

Trouble? by Christy Strickler |Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Prima,Studio Calico; Letters, Vellum Die Cuts: Studio Calico; Chipboard: Marcella K; Tape: Amy Tangerine; Stickers: Freckled Fawn; Based on Scrapbook Challenges Sketch # 162














This month, Scrapbook Challenges is visiting the sketch archive.You'll find new inspiration from the SBC Sketch Crew to accompany refreshed versions of older sketches, starting with Sketch #162. Just the perfect thing to help someone finish a Layout a Day Challenge.

How is your month progressing? Have you made a lot of pages since iNSD or are you missing your creative space?



This posts contains affiliate links when possible. Please shop your stash first, but should you find you need something, consider supporting MSE.












No comments:

Post a Comment