Sunday, February 15, 2015

My February Planner


True to my prediction, I am not doing a whole lot of  decorating in the calendar pages of my planner.I am using it effectively though. I filled portions of my January calendar pages with events that happened throughout the month. I tried adding things my husband or son said. I included video games we are playing and what we are watching on tv. I shared triumphs and challenges from our daily school life. My planner has also become a place to house memorabilia or to include specific pocket cards I want to include in each month's spread. Since I sometimes jump around in different month's to document my pocket pages, having everything in one spot may just help keep me from missing certain stories and details. I think I finally found a method that works for me!

I did enjoy decorating the cover tab for the month. Once again, I kept it simple and without much dimension.I used a doily, a punched circle and some items fussy cut from a journaling card. It may not be fancy, but it works for me.

Additional Resources





No comments:

Post a Comment