Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Past

Today I thought I would share a quick round up of some favorite past holiday posts and layouts.

On Christmas Day in the Morning by Christy Strickler Supplies| Patterned Paper; Jenni Bowlin Studios; Alphas: 7 Gypsies; Wood stars: Studio Calico; Pearls: Prima; Other: Sequins, kraft cardstock

A favorite two pager of mine from  2012




A blast from the past. I made this LO in 2011.



I loved making this card which was inspired by Tim Holtz Twelve Tags of Christmas.



December of 2013 marked my first month as a Kit Club Design team member for JBS Mercantile. 



I also participated in the Your December Story class at Get It Scrapped. This was the first year that I had ever completed all of my December layouts.



Additional Resources



Click here to view more details











Holiday Color Formulas: An Unusual Concoction
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Great look at some of your past pages! They are all lovely! I love the ticket style border on the double pager with all of the photos... it really helps ground those pictures!

    ReplyDelete