Friday, December 19, 2014

The DigiScrap Geek Podcast: Geeking out about Photos with Episodes 13 and 14


These last few recording of the Digiscrap Geek Podcast have flown by. This is in large part due to the great time we were having talking together. Of course, as memory keepers,we all love to talk about our photos. The two most recent episodes definitely cover this topic well.


Protecting our photos is something we all want to do. In episode 13, We met with Mary Moseley and learned quite a few tips and tricks to photo storage. Since talking with Mary, I have backed up my photos onto two separate hard drives. I am also in the process of posting them to cloud based storage. If you want to get inspired to back up those photos, this episode is the one for you! 


I have been a long time admirer of Katrina Kennedy's work. I was ecstatic to be able to speak with her in real life. To be honest, I have been in a sort of photo rut lately, not sure about what photos to take or how to see everyday situations from a new perspective. All I can say is Lesson Learned. When in a photo rut, Katrina's website is the perfect place to go. It's packed with tips and ideas for getting your photography to a whole new level. I plan to join the Project 365 community and try out some of the photo tips every week.

Two more wonderful podcasts shared and  now I have new personal goals to achieve for the new year. I am already part way through to achieving my goal of keeping my photos protected. Now, just to improve my photography skills just a bit.

We should have another episode up soon. Just to let you know, we will be taking a bit of a break for the holidays and we will resume sharing podcasts with you in 2015! If there is a topic you would like to see, feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments here or on the DigiScrap Geek Podcast website.  Thank you all for listening to the DigiScrap Geek show!







No comments:

Post a Comment