Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Let's go Big! Scrapbooking with 5x7 and Larger Photos


Earlier this year, 4 x 6 photos were my go to size for scrapbooking. Yet once again, I find myself reaching for a larger print. Sometimes 8.5 x 11 is just too big. That's when 5 x 7 becomes the star of the show.

The Grim Reaper by Christy Strickler |Supplies Patterned Paper, Stickers, Die Cuts: October Afternoon; Flair: Panda Eight Designs; Jewel: Glitz Designs; Tape: 7 Gypsies; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Based on Scrapbook Challenges Sketch # 446 






















Ready to scrap big but need some more inspiration? Try one of these resources:

3. Photo Backgrounds and Foundations ( from the Get It Scrapped Blog)


Follow My Scrapbook Evolution's board Big Photos! on Pinterest.





No comments:

Post a Comment