Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy iNSD!

International/National Scrapbook Day is almost over. I have spent a wonderful day cropping with friends I made through the Get It Scrapped Guided Study Critique. We shopped online together and made layouts together. It was an awesome time!

Though the day is done, there is still time to participate in some of the challenges. I am honored to be a guest over at Shimelle.com. Shimelle has a wonderful array of challenges with videos, sketches and layouts to inspire you. You have until the 12th of May to participate. You can find all of the prompts on Shimelle's website. She has some fabulous prizes up for grabs. The full details are found within Challenge Number One.




I have been playing along with challenges from Shimelle and Two Peas in a Bucket. It's getting kind of late, so I will post those within the next few days. Meanwhile, I think I will scrap just a little while longer for iNSD.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment