Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting Ready for LOAD512, day 2

The big day is tomorrow. So today, as a final step, I have gathered together some 15 minute sketches to use. I got mine as a scraphappy member. Lain has them for us every month. I may not use them during the month they come out, but they sure come in handy for quick pages. I have also gathered together some kits. One will be my JBS mercantile kit so I can play along for a few days with the Donkey Kong game going on over there. I plan to counterfeit a few kits as well. I may or may not use the kits I have put together. Sometimes the prompts call for me to take an audible. The biggest thing at this point that one can do is to just relax and enjoy the whole experience that is Layout a Day. It's not supposed to be stressful, just a fun and fast paced scrapbooking. See you in the morning for the first prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment