Thursday, April 21, 2011

Such a Glorious Feeling

 That phrase really stuck out at me when I saw the movie poster featured at From Screen to Scrap's challenge blog.
                                                      
It is always a wonderful feeling to have the rain cool you off on a hot day. I make it a point of taking my son for walks during the rain so we can enjoy it( barring thunder and lightening of course). I have wonderful memories of puddle stomping with my Grandparents and I hope my son will carry on this tradition with a child of his own someday.
  Given that this is something we do often, I will admit that this is not my first page about walking in the rain. In fact, I made the companion page to the layout I will share today several months ago. So I carried the paper and colour scheme over to this page with the fancy pants papers, glimmer mist splatters and red buttons.

The title is made from some older Creative memories letter stickers with glossy accents added for a "wet look". Since this is a companion page to another, I really didn't want the title to stand out too much. The red allows it to pop out of the journaling while still being a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment