Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting a Little More organized


 For awhile now, I have been working on better ways to organize my scrap area. I work so much better when things are in their right places. I also have been wanting a better way to organize my sketches and notes for on-line challenges. So when I saw the June Challenge Sketch at Let's Scrap,I figured it was the perfect time to make one of those pretty notebooks. After all...if the notebook is all decked out the creativity will flow better, right? At least I hope so.
  I used Making memories 5th avenue collection. It contains some of my favorite colors. Making this notebook also afforded me the perfect opportunity to use some of those K and company transparency and die cut butterflies. They had called to me in the store. Ever since then,I've been trying to find homes for them on my LO's....which is hard when you have a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment