Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ribbon Scraps and a sick kid


Recently, My son was feeling under the weather. I took the opportunity to snap some photos of him, even though he wasn't at his best. I saw a sketch challenge on the Studio Calico blog and thought of these photos...and my stash of ribbon scraps. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to use both.
http://studiocalico.blogspot.com/2010/06/sunday-sketch.html


I felt that I should use brown, green and yellow to convey the "sick" feeling that the layout needed. I also got to use up some old chipboard letters from  my stash ( alphadots). The title was made using Sassafrass Earthy chipboard letters and some diamond stickles.

2 comments:

  1. Your poor guy sure doesn't look the best although his picture does make for a great layout. I love all the ribbon you used and the chipboard title is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he is feeling better already!
    Love all the ribbon and the green is super!

    great layout!

    ReplyDelete