Thursday, December 20, 2012

Teaser Thursday 12-20-2012 edition

A midst all the holiday hub bub, I found a few minutes to stop by the blog to share a few sneak peaks.

Inside the Scrapbook News and Review holiday special edition, I have a few pieces of eye candy. I also have a quick tutorial sharing how to make a hybrid journal spot using a word processing program. These would be perfect for Project Life.











If you read the Scrapbooking on Budget article I wrote for the November Edition of Scrapbook News and Review magazine, then you will know exactly where these cardstock hexagons came from.

I was feeling the holiday spirit when I made this layout for Get It Scrapped. Looks like I got most of last year's holiday photos scrapped just in time for me to take some more!










I figure that my son will soon be playing with his gifts and hanging out with friends. This means, time for me in my creative space. Maybe you will get some time to create soon too. If you do and you find yourself needing a little inspiration, just pop by SNR magazine or Get It Scrapped. Both have lots of holiday ideas to share!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha!!! I know what you mean about getting photos scrapped just in time to scrap more! I just started my 2011 Christmas album and here we are at Christmas 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete