Monday, December 10, 2012

Journal Your Christmas 2012: 10 on the 10th

Going through my scrapbook supplies, I realize that I have a nice assortment of paper. This year, I have cut back on acquiring a lot of newer patterned papers in the hopes of spending my limited budget on tools. Tools are a great investment and they help make older papers new again when you learn a new technique. Today, I thought I would share 10 things I would like to acquire in 2013.

cheaper here at $75 us approx. Coharu tape printer
1. a Coharu Label maker. It prints on washi tape and it looks cute.

Gelli Arts™ Gel Printing Plates
2. I have been wanting to try printmaking for awhile now.
Faber Castell pitt pens for writing over dried paint. Recommend by Doris Sander
3. I have heard good things about the Pitt pens and want to try some.
Color Spritzer Kit Includes: 1 Color Sprizter Tool, 8 Acid-Free Pens, 10 Watercolor Pens AND a BONUS set of 6 Fabric Pens!
4. some type of airbrush system for pens and markers would work nicely with stencils.
*Faber-Castell 34 PIECE GELATOS GIFT SET 770161
5. I would like to learn more ways to use gelatos and perhaps aquire more of them.
a company with some cool molds for embossing metals.
6. I would like to add more embossing folders to my collection. The ones from 10 second studio are very unique.

I want some of this snow cap mixative from TH.
7. Snow cap mixative sounds intriguing to me


TH stamp storage binder

8. I am not sure if the Tim Holtz stamp binder would be the key. I just know I want to find a better way to organize and store my stamps.
SC wood veneer transportation
9. I adore these little wood veneer shapes. I have some but want more!
Inktense pencils review
10. Inktense pencils and perhaps some pan pastels too. I really want to explore more mixed media techniques in 2013.

While a little bit of newer paper did make it's way into my supplies, I limited my paper purchases to pnly things I loved during 2012 and managed to add some new tools and techniques instead. I hope to do the same for 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment