Sunday, August 24, 2014

Getting Organized with Deflecto Craft Solutions

I am overall pretty happy with the way my craft area is organized at the moment. It works, but even something that works could use a little tweaking. Perhaps even something that puts my own personal stamp on things. A few weeks ago, I was asked to become a Deflecto Ambassador. It seemed a perfect match for me. Their products speak to my need to add my own stamp to my creative space organization.

Today marks my very first post featuring Deflecto products. This month, it's all about frames and the creative ways in which we can use them in both our homes and creative spaces. I am starting off with one very special project today. However, I plan to share several more projects throughout the week. I guess you could say I am excited to be a part of the Deflecto Ambassador Design team.

My first project started off as a simple acrylic photo frame. I cut down a piece of cork tile to fill the space normally occupied by the photo. Zip dry glue ensured the cork would stay in place. I used washi tape, foam leters, and die cut flowers to decorate the board. Simple was really best. After all, I wanted to ensure I would have enough space to pin my notes.











Supply Options




























No comments:

Post a Comment