Thursday, November 21, 2013

Your December Story Blog Hop Winner

Thank you all for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment.I enjoyed seeing all of the fabulous ideas from friends and Creative Team members along the way. I also enjoyed reading the comments that many of you left here. I know you must be very anxious to see who won the blog hop.

The Winner is: Candice Stears

Congratulations, Candice! If you would please email me at MyScrapbookEvolution@gmail.com, I will get you the information you need to register for your free class.

So many of you have wonderful ideas for your December Projects. I hope you will join in on the scrapbooking discussions and share your work with us over at the Get It Scrapped Forum and Galleries.

There is still time to register for this class!
Click here to view more details






















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment