Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bake: another pagerize this Challenge

  January is all about new things at Scrap our Stash. So for this Pagerize challenge, I chose to use my latest Treasure Box Club kit. I thought the cooking themed papers and canvas trim border from Little Yellow Bicycle would be the perfect complement to the photos of my son baking a cake. The Maya Road office sheer journal spot reminded me of a recipe card. I clipped it in place with a Making Memories paperclip. I was lucky enough to receive these cute die cuts from a swap I did earlier in the year. They were the perfect complement to the page.


Since I was on a roll with these papers and die cuts, I finished off a matching 2nd page.
There is still time to participate in Pagerize this #5. Just share your take of the cute page by Sarah shown below  over at Scrap Our Stash.

We're all looking forward to seeing what you can do.

2 comments:

  1. I love your 2 page layout!! Those kitchen appliance stickers rock! That's awesome that your son like baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boy LO. I have that same roll call journal tag. What a great way to use it.

    ReplyDelete