Welcome to the Sketches4All blog hop! Before you read on too far, make sure that you have started the hop at Melissa Pablo's Awesome blog! And you should have arrived here at my blog after being inspired by Jackie's blog.
I am so glad to be a part of Sketches 4 All. It's a great community of people with a lot of challenges and inspiration. There truly is something for everyone there from cards to layouts to altered creations. If you are not already a part of the family there, we sure hope you will join us.
As you can guess from the name...we love sketches! Sketches can be such a fun starting point for your page. I find it so interesting to see how everyone can take 1 sketch and vary it so many creative ways. For the blog hop sketch, I chose to rotate the design.
I stamped part of the title and made it pop with glossy accents. This also helped it match the key card that became part of the title. A shoe lace and some staples helped to add some dimension. Kaiser craft arrow rub on's continued the arrow design from the key card throughout the layout.
Now it's your turn! We have a little contest for you.If you want to win this contest (and you know you do), then you have 2 things you need to do.
1) Just follow along the hop to the next person and find the hidden letter on each person's blog to solve the mystery word. My hidden letter is Y. Make sure you leave a comment an each blog as you hop along to get credit for your visit.
2) Then use the sketch posted above and make your own project and post it on Sketches4All. Don't forget to put in the hidden word you found from our blogs when you post your project
3.) Join Sketches4All.
4) Make a post in the forum for this contest!!
It can't get any easier than that!
I'd also like to offer you a little RAK. How does a $10 e-gift certificate to A Cherry on Top sound?
To be eligible for the rak on my blog there are a few things you can do, each one will get you another entry into my rak. I will pick a random name from the entries to win!!
1. leave a comment below
2. If you want another chance of winning, blog about the bloghop (please link back your blog link so I can check out your blog. I'll bet it's cool!).
3. You can also earn an extra entry by signing up for my challenges at Skeches4All. Not to mention that completing one or more of my challenges also gets you a chance/chances to earn a RAK in my monthly drawing.
4. Become a blog follower.Don't forget to leave me a comment here to tell you you did so.
There are lots of chances to win on this blog hop! And Sketches for all is just filled with chances to win RAK's from the monthly challenges posted by myself and fellow DT members. So it you like great people, great challenges, awesome inspiration and fun...then hop through our blogs and try out Sketches 4 All! The next stop is Khristen!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. :) You have until Dec. 6th to finish the hop. Happy Hopping!