Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love all Serve All

That's the slogan for the Hard Rock cafe. Since one of my photos already had a hard rock sign on it, I felt it would be redundant to use that as a title. The slogan seemed like a great fit. I also had these great stir sticks with hard rock guitars. Alone, though, they seemed to lack dimension. So I added a little more with some fancy pants felt shapes. I also made some shakers boxes by cutting some musical notes on my cricut. I used some leftover packaging, added some star sequins and a little diamond stickles...and there you have it. It earned me the First Aid badge over on CLUB CK.

This is the 3-24-10 sketch from Let's Scrap. It was completed for Let's Scrap Challenge 58 and for frosted designs felt challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Christy, love all the great embellishments and what a cleaver idea to turn the musical notes into shaker boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tooo fun!! I love that you used stuff from around the house and from your Hard Rock visit!! The guitar stirrers look great!! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy...This is soooo cool!! I love everything about it... especially that you scrapped a memory like this....(i love the small ones!!) -- Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete