Saturday, November 19, 2011

November Counterfeit kit

 November is that time of year where everyone is reminded to be thankful. I am very thankful for my husband and son, for having a hobby like scrapbooking, for having a place to live and food to eat. I feel very lucky to have so many wonderful things in my life. I am also thankful that I am able to subscribe to a kit club. This month, it is a lifesaver for me. Over the past few months, my life has been so full of hectic. I am looking forward to getting back to scrapping and posting more on my blog. So when I saw the inspiration kit for this month at the counterfeit kit challenge, I decided to grab my fall kit from the treasure box club in the hopes of getting some good use out of it.
September kit from the treasure box club
So stay tuned...I plan on getting this blog and my crafting back on track!

4 comments:

  1. Fun colors and prints. I love the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find time to use your kit - it is a busy, busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration!You definantly nailed the colors/theme of the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kit is rockin'!!!! It is totally perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete