Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb 10...updating

Well, as usual, life has been full. I can not complain because a lot of good things have been happening. The only bad thing has been to not be able to blog for the reverb10 project. So, rather than daily posts, here is a sort of recap of  the daily prompts I have found the most insightful :

Dec. 3rd: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail.
    Hmmm... there are so many. All of them involve my Husband and/or my son. I guess what most stands out are the little moments. Like when I get a hug from Dh or DS. That is the most perfect of moments...the time when everything feels like it will always be ok. Time stops and all that exists is a simple moment of well being.

Dec. 4th: Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?
   That's easy! I add a sense of wonder to my son's life. It's in the stories I weave for him. The magical moments of Santa or the Easter Bunny. It's a sad thing that wonder is rarely experienced by an adult. Kids need every minute of it they can get!

Dec. 6th:Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
   I made a Scrapbook page!Papers, ribbon, adhesive, embellishments and thread...my mediums. Always at the ready, always waiting for a project for there are always pictures to be archived.

Dec. 7th.: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

Community was easy to find at Club Ck, Sketches 4 All and Scrap Our Stash. It's amazing how open people can be. I'd like to meet some of these people in real life someday.

So...some days, I guess the prompts just are not for me. Perhaps I do not wish to answer them or maybe I am just not ready yet.I guess that in itself is telling. It will be interesting to see how this develops by this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment