Friday, September 28, 2012

This Morning

I am playing along with the challenge on Ali Edwards blog to document your right now. I have a lot to do today, so I am hoping it will also get me thinking, prioritizing and motivated. My words and phrases for today are...

Exhausted- not sure why since I slept so much last night. The coffee does not seem to be helping.

Looking forward to- the moment when my husband comes through the door tonight. It means the weekend has started. I really like the thought of sleeping in on Saturday.

This weekend- nothing special, but I like that. Just wanting to scrapbook, hang out with the family, watch a movie or two and play some video games.

Enjoying- a cup of Island coconut coffee. It's a limited edition summer flavor from Kuerig and I am so glad I got a few boxes.

On my agenda today- major homeschool work for my son, tutorials for Scrapbook News and Reveiw Magazine, layouts for Get it Scrapped. Housework. I don't like the last one so much.

Hoping to- box up a few more books to donate. My son has outgrown them and empty shelves mean I would be one step closer to my someday scrap space. Also hoping to add more blog posts today.


No comments:

Post a Comment