Monday, April 14, 2014

This Memory Keeper's Life

It's still a little surreal. If you had asked me a few years ago where my scrapbooking was going to take me, I never would have guessed that I would be teaching or podcasting. Last month, I was a guest teacher for Get It Scrapped. I also had the opportunity to sit down and talk with Debbie about photo play and my memory keeping.



It was nice to revisit " This Memory Keeper's Life." I had been a guest in 2012 when Debbie first introduced the series to Get It Scrapped. Back then, I was a bit more nervous and unsure. Now I have been on the Get It Scrapped Creative Team for a few years and my confidence has grown. I attribute that to the support from my friends and fellow GIS members. I hope you will listen to Podcast 20. I shared a little about my new classes at Creative Passions, my hobbies/obsessions, and how my memory keeping has evolved.

Additional Resources


Like Podcasts? There are quite a few free podcasts available in a growing library at the Get It Scrapped website. They include This Memory Keeper's Life and the Give Your Photos Stories series.








Membership includes live interviews with the teachers along with access to the Masterful Scrapbook Design e-zine and Scrapbook Coach process vidoes.
Click here to view more details


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment