Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winter Inspiration

I have been looking back through past layouts and I ran across some winter themed pages. Over the years, we have had the opportunity to travel to a few places to see snow. It's always something a bit magical for someone who has always lived in a tropical region.

Icicles.CS.jpg

I originally created this layout in 2012. This was my son's first experience with icicles.



This was created back in 2011. Back in those days, I was scraplifting quite a bit to learn more about design and my style. I had scraplifted this layout after seeing it in a Masterful Scrapbook Design seminar. It's based on a page by Lynette Pynacho.



I was also making lots of pages based on sketches back then. This is based on a sketch from Pencil Lines.

I had hoped to make some more winter themed layouts, but it seems I have almost scrapped all of the photos from our trips to snow country.How about you? Are you documenting your winter weather?

Additional Resources

Winter Wow Pinterest board



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment