Friday, December 13, 2013

Tales of a Craft Class Junkie: Working on my Photography Skills

I am at a point in which I would say I am just a bit above the novice skill level when it comes to taking pictures. It's no secret that practice makes perfect. It's also no secret that I love on-line classes. I especially love on-line classes that are free! I recently became aware of two free on-line photography courses. I have signed up for both and I thought I would share them here, just in case you wanted to join me.





Now that I want to create more interesting/appealing product images for my blog, I am finding the need to improve my still life photography. Cheryl McCain is offering a free 8 week course that I am hoping will help me out. If you are interested in still life photography, you can learn more about the course at Cheryl McCain's website.








As a member of Scraphappy, I get unlimited access to the webinars that Lain Ehmann hosts each month. What many people don't realize is that they can get free access to the webinars during a short window of time, even if they are not a Scraphappy member. The free access is generally granted while the webinar is live and then for a few days afterward, you can see the replay. This month, the webinar will feature Katrina Kennedy and is entitled  "Oh, Shoot! Creating a Successful Daily Photography Project." Katrina is known for sharing daily photos tips from her blog.  Click here to view more details

Each year, I try to push my skills as a photographer to the next level. Starting 2014 off with a few courses that will help me do just that seems like a good plan. How about you? Is improving your photography skills something you want to do?


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment