Friday, August 10, 2012

Not Even a Fizzle

I love washi tape. Sadly, I only own a few rolls of it. My local scrapbooking store does not carry the stuff. So, until I can order some, I have been searching for other tape options. My latest preference is masking tape. I am not sure it's acid free. However, it's budget friendly and I can alter it to fit my needs.

It also is the perfect embellishment for school theme pages. This is a page about a school experiment that did not go as planned. We were studying volcanoes and the bottle was supposed to pop and then fizz a lot. Nothing happened. We had an on-going theme of experiments gone wrong all summer.
NotEvenAFizzle.CS400x398.jpg
Not Even a Fizzle by Christy Strickler Supplies Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants and Basic Grey; Alphas: K and Company and Bella Blvd.; Border Sticker: Studio Calico; Brads: Basic Grey; Other: masking tape, DMC floss

Friday Sketch for Scrapbook News and Review Magazine

Ready for another budget friendly tip? The letter Z used to be an X. This alphabet set only came with one z. So cutting another letter and re-gluing it was a good solution for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment