Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to Test Tube Aliens

It's been a few years since my son had one of these. He had such fun with the first series of test tube aliens. So for Easter, I had one of the series two collection in his basket. He's a little older now and I am sad to say that, though he enjoyed having the alien, it was not the same enthusiastic experience as the last time. He was about six or so when his first alien arrived. He named it and made up a whole story to compliment his new toy. This time, the pretend element was not there. It was more of an 'observe and see how the thing grows' type deal. I guess that just shows how he is growing up.
TestTubeAlienCS.jpg


Test Tube Alien by Christy Strickler Supplies Patterned Paper and Rub-ons: Fancy Pants; Alphas: Sassafrass; Other: electrical tape

Page created using the sketch of the week at Scrapbook News and Review magazine.








Speaking of growing, I have been growing a lot in my roles on various creative teams.Sometimes, it keeps me too busy to participate in challenges around the web the way I used to.I miss that a lot.This week, I saw that Simon Says Stamp is having an Anything Goes Challenge. So I figured, what the heck and I am linking my project up over there.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout! Cute aliens. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete