Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF check in 7-27

Here it is. Another Friday. I am craft handicapped this weekend. my upstairs AC is not working. Happily, we have a downstairs AC . This means we are camping out on the ground floor. My DH moved our mattress downstairs. My son thinks it's pretty awesome.



I'm not too thrilled as I miss my craft space.

What am I up to this weekend?
- in about an hour, I am sitting down to talk with Debbie for This Memory Keeper's Life podcast.
- I have layouts to work on for Get it Scrapped.
-I have more layouts to work on for Scrapbook News and Review magazine. Some of which, you will see on their front page.
- I have some blog posts to work on.
- I would like to sit down and listen to the current Masterful Scrapbook Design seminar. We shall see if this happens. I also would like to work on my class projects for the Art Studio.

We'll see how it all goes. I always plan on doing more than I am capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment