Thursday, June 14, 2012

Opportunities at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine

Opportunity abounds at SNR magazine! There are currently calls out for people to join the magazine creative staff and the front page/blog staff. I know some of you might be thinking that you aren't good enough. Believe me, I've been there. My husband gave me a little boost, and now, here I sit as part of the staff. I still can't believe it. You too could be in my shoes. All you have to do is apply. You never know what might happen!

If you aren't quite ready to apply for a staff position, the opportunity to get published is also awaiting. The July calls for the magazine are up. I have to admit, that one of the perks of being part of a creative team is taking a peak at what everyone is working on.  So I thought I would share a sneak peak with you. Here is just a taste of some my pages coming soon to Scrapbook News and Review magazine:

 


All you have to do is submit! It's as easy as pie! I am looking forward to seeing your creations over at Scrapbook News and Review!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment