Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mid Week Check in

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! This week is flying past which is both good and bad. I have had a lot on my plate. I wrapped up another tutorial for Scrapbook News and Review magazine. I have been exploring a new medium and really enjoying myself.

I still have not made time to get to play with my new encaustic supplies. I am happy though that there will be 2 classes at the Art Studio featuring encaustics and melt art. I am hoping those will get me on the right track.Meanwhile, I am still listening to This month's Masterful Scrapbook design class which features Art journal Looks for scrapbook pages. You will, of course, see a little bit more of that on some future pages.

Later today, I will be in Lain Ehmann's Scraphappy webinar. I am hoping to learn some more kit busting techniques. Can you tell I am an on-line class junkie? Learning new things from home rocks!

P.S> I did make it to level 100 on Gears of War 3 last weekend. I also re-uped and am now moving back up through the ranks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment