Thursday, June 7, 2012

Making a Creeper

Just what is a creeper, you ask? If you play the game of Minecraft you would know exactly what one is.It's this creature that comes to take your stuff.
                                         
 My son loves playing Minecraft and so, being the mammarazzi that I am, I set out to document it. There is just one problem. No where in the scrapbook world exists a creeper or other Minecraft items to use on my page. Currently, I am deciding what the best course of action will be. I am saving paper piecing as my last resort plan.  Today, my goal is to break out the sculpey. I plan to design a clay creeper.

Other than the missing creeper, the page is turning out nicely. Sorry. I can't share it with you yet. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled in SNR magazine for it. When I get the creeper made, I'll share a sneak of the page. So Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment