Sunday, November 1, 2015

Planner Resource Round Up and True Scrap Planner Love Replays



It was just a few weeks ago that I was sitting at home (back in the Bahamas) enjoying True Scrap Planner love.I had a great time and was able to augment my planner skills a bit. I must say that I enjoy stamping and playing in my Erin Condren planner even if it is meant for website business. I know that I want to go back and watch some of the True Scrap Planner Love replays. I found many of the classes to be quite helpful.

 If you missed True Scrap Planner love, you're in luck. The replays are now available for purchase. I also wanted to share some of my planner posts with you...just in case you missed those( or if you are planner obsessed like me and just want to look at anything planner related).


                                How to make DIY Bookmark for Erin Condren Planner


This post includes a video tour of my Erin Condren Planner.




The live event might be over, but you can still enjoy True Scrap Planner Love!
Class Replays are now available! 
Click here to view more details

Use code SAVE50 to get the bundle of six classes for ONLY $29

 (that's a HUGE savings of 75%!) 

Sale ends on November 6th.



 Feel free to post links to your favorite planner resources in the comments below (especially anything Kawaii and/or involving cats). Like I said... I am planner obsessed and always on the look out for new things.









Follow My Scrapbook Evolution 's board Planner Love on Pinterest.



2 comments:

  1. I just got two new stamp sets from Sweet Stamp Shop. The Fall into Christmas set is adorable! And may give you a new love for cute candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Stamp Shop has some cute stuff! Here is a link if anyone wants to go peek: http://www.sweetstampshop.com/ Thank you, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete